Roto Inject Oil
ROTO INJECT FLUID
FOR ATLAS COPCO AND CHICAGO PNEUMATIC SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS.
We offer 100% imported lubricant as replacement for lubricant used in Atlas-Copco Rotary Screw
Air Compressors and Chicago Pneumatic Rotary Screw Air Compressors. It is 100 % compatible with the lubricant & is completely mixable with the lubricant supplied by the O.E.M.
1) ISO DP 6521, DIN 51506 VDL certification for the use in screw air compressors.
2) NF-ISO 6743 classified DAJ for heavy duty applications
3) OEMS: Atlas Copco, CompAir, Hydrovane,
- Compressor efficiency Optimized.
- Avoids the carbon build up.
- Allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation.
- Protects the screws against wear and corrosion.
- Operating cost minimized.
- Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be: -
- 1000 hours for field compressors.
- From 2500 to 3500 hours for fixed compressors in standard use, and up to 4500 hours
- with lubricant analysis monitoring.
- Extending the service life of the separating filter elements
- Has an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 6000 hours).